Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Isreali Gun Control

Article about: by Wagriff I like how she wears it on her Butt....interesting style. A bit of background on the theory of weapon slinging in Israel. The weapon is hung low and you'll also notice it has para

?

Default Re: Isreali Gun Control

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I like how she wears it on her Butt....interesting style.
    A bit of background on the theory of weapon slinging in Israel.
    The weapon is hung low and you'll also notice it has para cord tied to the strap, this is because it allows the gun to be slung with the natural firing position (trigger and magazine facing down) if it was slung from the fitted bales this can't be done.

The method is, that you move your right hand through the strap, dip you shoulder and the weapon will swing to the front and hang at about the length of you arms, which in a quick movement allows you to scoop it up, slot the magazine in, cock it before it is in your shoulder. They are trained to do it and it should take no longer than 3 seconds to first shot. (In this case it's not likely to happen because she's holding her hand bag, but these can be just a lethal in the wrong hands.)

Serving Israeli soldiers have their weapon with them at all times, even on leave, so they spend a lot of timing hanging around with it, so it needs to be comfortable but also accessible.

One of the joys of choosing to marry your Israeli girlfriend so that you can stay in the country (or together should I say), results in draft papers landing on you doorstep

This would be the time to add a link to one of those You Tube videos of girls in the IDF, I'll leave it to one of you to do that because the handbag is always loaded.

?

I bet she wouldn`t be able to get a concealed carry permit.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

That would leave an interesting tan mark

Unfortunately, this is all too true. Common sense has lost out to political correctness.

Dusty

Is that a flash suppressor on the end of the assault rifle she is wearing?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I know it is common among militaria collector communities at moment to discuss the present changes in weapon legislation around the globe.
    Especially in the US since many of this sites members are from the States.
    But I have a silent prayer that it does not develop on this forum into the full scale ranting threads seen on other forums.

Let me stress that I have nothing against the discussion, and I find the discussion important, but:

There is a time and place for almost everything. It might be the right time to discuss weapons legislation, but I find that this is not the right place.

Although I might be wrong, I would hate to witness this forum develop into the "hate fest" seen so many other places.

I really like it here, mainly because you can discuss anything hobby related without all the political discussions found elsewhere.

Finally this post is not at all targeted at anybody, it is just my humble address to the community as a whole, before everything gets out of hand.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Is that a flash suppressor on the end of the assault rifle she is wearing?
    I think it just lines up with the leg space between the sun bench legs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2