Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jesse James Treasure

Article about: A while back I saw the dig for Jesse James treasure on TV. I believe the loot was discovered in Kansas near some rocks with marked with the outlaws initials enscribed on it. Searches found l

Default Re: Jesse James Treasure

thanks for the replies and clarification. It would indeed be nice if we were treated to the facts and not some made up fabrication. If not true it should not have been aired but as usual I am sure money had something to do with it.

?

The History channel is so discredited they should just stick to Pawn Stars and American pickers that's all we seem to get in the UK now anyway !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

They had a lot of good Hitler shows from around 2008, tons of interesting stuff. Now the History Channel seems to always be about "Ancient Aliens".
    Evan

Not really about search technology this. I've moved it to general discussions.

Its all about the ratings...and how they can twist up a story similar to those tabloid magazines and make it believable. I still like the story how Hitler never died in the bunker in Berlin but was whisked off to live the rest of his years on 1 of 17,000 islands in Indonesia. Sun tanned living on a beach in a small hut with an Afrika corp palm tree flag
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The history channel is garbage these days, Shaun Ryder on UFOs or Storage Wars anyone?...

?

I like the "nazi collaborators" show they have. As for the Jesse James show, I think the reason for the coin dates being after his death, is because it is believed he had his death faked. Also, gold doesn't corrode..especially in a sealed glass jar. There was a man that went by the name ' Jeremiah James" ( interesting) was photographed wearing the same brooch and flower holder the real Jesse James mother was pictured wearing. Jerry James was the same age, and was photographed in civil war veterans association meetings signed in as " Jesse James". Forensic face analysis compared the two men's faces and showed over ninety percent match, but the dead body of Jesse James didn't match up. The great grandson of Jerry James also matched nearly ninety percent as a face match. It seems rather coincidental and makes one think. I don't know one way or another for sure but it does makes for interesting entertainment .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2