Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Joke thread

Article about: Lol Ryan

?

Default Joke thread

With winter approaching, and the need for a little light entertainment increasing by the day, how about a joke thread?

Keep 'em (relatively) clean, and the only other rule is that they must be military related...

Here is my contribution (an old 'un, but a good 'un)...

TEACHER TO CLASS - "Who has ancestors that were decorated in the war?"

TOMMY RAISES HIS HAND - "Me sir, my grandfather was awarded the VC for saving 200 men."

TEACHER - "Wow! Really? That's fantastic! What did he do Tommy?"

TOMMY - "He shot the cook sir!"

Default Re: Joke thread

Why did the chicken cross the road ?
    To proof to the racoons that it could be done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Not quite a written joke but humorous,, this one photo is an oldie but goodie! If not appropriate to the thread please delete.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

From the safety of his trench,the German yelled,Gott Mit Uns,the Tommy replied,I`ve got mittens too.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Another similar to Zwerge's

SHIP This is the British motor vesse lHMS Victoria we are sinking,we are sinking
    GERMAN COASTGUARD This is the German Coastguard.What are you sinking about.

--------------
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

An oldddddie from Ken Lane (for all those who can still remember him!)...but I always did like it.

An American woman and a German woman were visiting one afternoon and each were bragging to impress the other. Somehow the conversation turned to transportation. The American woman began by saying "When We go to the market, we drive our Chevrolet...and when we go visiting, we drive our Pontiac..but when we go Abroad, we drive our Cadillac!, she said with a superior sniff. The German woman, a woman of small means, felt embarrassed and thought for awhile before replying. "Well, she said, we Germans are not so fortunate as you in America. When We go to market, we go by foot...and when we go visiting, we take the train....but, she said, puffing herself up abit with pride, when we go Abroad...we take our Tanks!"
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

The old German had a clock that would only go tick,tick,tick,so he called the gestapo,who said...Ve Haf Vays To Make You Tock.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Why did Hitler sleep on the second floor? Because his bed was there!

?

Argentina (sorry neighbors) declare war against China and send this message: "We declare war against your country and will send 100.000 well trained and equipped soldiers". Chinese comandant answers: "We accept it and will send our army with 2.000.000 soldiers". Next day the Chinese comandant receive another message from Argentina:" we give up about the declaration of war because we don't have how to keep so many prisoners in our country".

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast