Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

JUNGHANS Mechanical watch

Article about: Bit of a stupid question, but hey you never know someone will have an answer...................... How can you date a JUNGHANS 7 watch? Mechanical winding and solid bars....... Thanks in adv

Default JUNGHANS Mechanical watch

Bit of a stupid question, but hey you never know someone will have an answer......................

How can you date a JUNGHANS 7 watch? Mechanical winding and solid bars.......

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

John, probably mid to late 1930's, like my Junghans "Boden" wristwatch, which is still in good working order and a daily wear, 24hr wind up !............check here, these guys know their stuff....
    Early Junghans Quartz
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are those some kind of 'Gentleman's Interest' magazines in the background Steve???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Are those some kind of 'Gentleman's Interest' magazines in the background Steve???
    Hawkeye!

Thanks Steve. I did find that site, but couldn't find anything like it, and i didn't want to join just to ask that Only paid a few quid for it, so well chuffed

- - ------- - -

Hawkeye!

Thanks Steve. I did find that site, but couldn't find anything like it, and i didn't want to join just to ask that Only paid a few quid for it, so well chuffed

?

Trust you Ned !..............I have no idea, image taken in 2011, I cannot remember what I did yesterday !
    I prefer "Razzle" !
    Prost ! Steve.

Steve,I refuse to lower myself to the level of Ned.-------Tee heee heeee oh hum.