Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Is it just me??

Article about: Is it just me, or when you watch war time footage of German soldiers marching in mass parades or battlefield footage, do your eyes wander to your helmets displayed on the shelf and wonder we

?

Default Is it just me??

Is it just me, or when you watch war time footage of German soldiers marching in mass parades or battlefield footage, do your eyes wander to your helmets displayed on the shelf and wonder wether one of your helmets is in that footage???

Default Re: Is it just me??

I agree! I feel that way with my SS armband that's still attached to the sleeve in some of those SS footage. The odds are probably; not anywhere near that spot in time/history. Even knowning that I still get the feeling!

Nice Totenkopf! What's the story behind that one?

Thanks
    NDShooter

PS. Maybe someday some kid will find my old unifom and go "Wow!" But, for now it just hangs in the closet!

I try to, but not many KM helmets in action on tv nor YouHooTube
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I look at license plates to see if I can see mine on a vehicle. I have a WH one and an SS one.

?

[QUOTE=NDShooter;496658]I agree! I feel that way with my SS armband that's still attached to the sleeve in some of those SS footage. The odds are probably; not anywhere near that spot in time/history. Even knowning that I still get the feeling!

Nice Totenkopf! What's the story behind that one?

I got it off a forum member who got it with a bunch of relics, it has been discussed on the forum and the general consensus was it is fake, apparently it was ground dug.....I just think its cute and I got it knowing the doubts to its authenticity....just a fun curiosity, display well with my relic SS

The prongs on the back are mounted in the middle rather thsn at the sides.... I have named him Horst!!'