Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

Article about: Steve, So sorry to hear about your wife. I can appreciate what you are going through, my wife beat cancer about 20 years ago and there is always the fear of it coming back. Our thoughts and

Default Re: Keep Us in Your Prayers Please...

Steve,
    So sorry to hear about your wife. I can appreciate what you are going through, my wife beat cancer about 20 years ago and there is always the fear of it coming back. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang in there god works in mysterious ways.
    Terry

Steve-
    I'm sorry to hear of this accident. You & your family will be in our prayers. If you ever want to chat, please feel free to give me a call. I'm on "Nights"...

Although im definately a non believer, my good wishes are with your family.

?

I wish you both all best M8, at this trying time in yours lives.

Nige
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Since you all have been so supportive in this, I feel an update is needed.

Thanks again to you all for the words of concern and support, it has helped me immensely. Also, thank you to those who have not only posted messages of support here, but also to those who have sent their best wishes by PM.

It looks like this latest accident was caused by a reduced dosage...my wife didn't tell me that she cut her medication regiment by half starting Jan 1. Would have been nice to know, but...what do you do? Her Neurologist suggested that she reduce it over time and "see what happens"...I remember when he first said that, it got me really hot. My response was..."So you are saying reduce the meds and we'll know if that is not OK when she has another accident and kills herself, my daughter or someone else!!??"

Anyhow, she has went back to the same dosage as before and she says that she feels "normal" again, just like she has the past two seizure-free years. Needless to say, there will be no more reductions in dosage.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

I am so happy to hear this news Steven. May the Blessings of God be upon you and your family always.
    Tom

Indeed this is heartening news

Cheers, Ade.

I'm happy that things are working out.

But that doctor? You want to tell him somthing like "let me hold my hands around your neck, and we'll "see what happens."

?

Oh don't talk to me about Doctors, I've lost both my mother and step mother due to these idiots not doing there job properly in the first place, and finally when they did get the diagnosis right they both had developed terminal cancer. In my mum's case the idiot quack practitioner told her she was out of breath due to being slightly over weight and did no further tests just told her to go on a diet, in fact the shortness of breath were the very early warning signs of lung cancer, so even though she returned to see him twice more no further action was taken, it was only when my mother finally got to see our regular family G. P. did the true illness immerge, which was some six months later, had the correct action been taken by the first doctor the cancer would have been treatable !

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

Hi Steve,

This is great new! That could have been a very costly mistake on the part of the doctors recommendation.

Weeks before my mom's passing a couple of month ago different doctors were not communicating with eachother and were over medicating her. They can be negligent bafoon's.

I am happy for you and your family.

best rgds, Ty

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast