Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Killing "nazis", sex and probably drugs too...

Article about: That's how the latest "historic" shooter game looks like. I know, I know... I'm overreacting with the drugs assumption; but you never know, after all , we are dealing with "na

Default Killing "nazis", sex and probably drugs too...

That's how the latest "historic" shooter game looks like.

I know, I know... I'm overreacting with the drugs assumption; but you never know, after all , we are dealing with "nazis", right?

Age Gate | The Saboteur

Default Re: Killing "nazis", sex and probably drugs too...

What makes me laugh is the lack of swastikas on the flags etc.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    What makes me laugh is the lack of swastikas on the flags etc.

Cheers, Ade.
    Actually I was watching some gameplay and saw that there were swastikas.

Ade was referring to an official trailer, in which a swastika is a bad thing, that might offend some viewers, while blood splashing out is not at all offending.

Check out the comment: YouTube - The Saboteur GamePlay by GameGit.Com

Reg
    ?

Found some SS runes on there too, but in white! Im worried how the women in these games get sexier!!! Im still Lara Croft generation and shes my virtual pin-up every time.

CHeers
    Reg

?

The lack of swastika's is for the German version of the game, as with others such as the Call of Duty series or the Return to Castle Wolfenstein (love that, zombies and Nazi's what more can you ask) they have to have a swastika free version due to German laws, the same applies with Internet multi player games.

As to Age gate the Saboteur, it looks very much a Hollywood take on WWII to me, a sort of "Die hard in Dieppe" infact thats a much better title LOL

Nige.
    "Now, I've designed this like a collapsing bag ! "

I think I'll just stick to my PS2 and Medal of Honour these games like Call Of Duty are really sucking the life out of some people its a little bit annoying when people turn up in school saying that they are good at shooting even though they havent actually held a real firearm, I think the term "I've played this game too much and have got used to this controller" is more appropriate Anyway, enough of my little rant, these are good games for the most-part, just adictive if you cant find anything better to do

I noticed the lack of Swastikas too Ade, so you arent alone I suppose its understandable, but its a bit like running away from history that cant be denied Looking back and learning would be better, not just pretending it didnt happen by removing all traces and forgetting about it. I'm really getting off topic now, time to shut up before I say something I dont mean to

Thanks

Danny