Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine based Halloween silliness.

Article about: I have a party coming up at the end of the month for Halloween, and I plan on going as a U Boat captain - why not I wanted to spend next to nothing on it though, and it's fun in any case to

Default Kriegsmarine based Halloween silliness.

I have a party coming up at the end of the month for Halloween, and I plan on going as a U Boat captain - why not

I wanted to spend next to nothing on it though, and it's fun in any case to make up an outfit. A couple of years ago I did a nazi zombies thing....

SANY1967 - Copy.jpgNZ.jpg

So, with this cheapskate attitude in mind I went about converting a fairly dodgy looking cap into the fine piece of headgear you see before you now Add some white emulsion, a repainted DDR wreath and some other oddments I had lying around and voila! Accuracy, as you might deduce, was not a huge concern. A 2 quid pipe from ebay for effect, I'm working on the rest of the outfit now. All good fun

DSCN2234.jpgDSCN2357.jpg

Awesome!

Hope you, uh, find lots of tonnage to sink. lol

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Awesome!

Hope you, uh, find lots of tonnage to sink. lol
    lol, very well punned sir.

Is that a dildo on the dressing table.....???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

^Greatest response know to man.

It may well be Ned, it's my girlfriend's sister's bedroom. I'd hope she would clear any ersatz phalli away before she had guests round though, so I'm tempted to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it's a bottle of some feminine product or other..... please god...

Great idea!You will have to grow a U Boat crew beard! Looking forward to seeing the end result!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Great idea!You will have to grow a U Boat crew beard! Looking forward to seeing the end result!!

Nick
    I've been at that a while already Nick

?

Mate! Accuracy is the key! Nazi zombies don't wear armbands, and if they do it's on the other side! Great costume

Just got back from the party

1383062_10151959018772118_477286701_n.jpg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast