Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Kurland Militaria

Article about: Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with kurlandmilitaria.com? They seem to have some nice ground dug items on their site Anyone bought from them? Thanks guys

Default Kurland Militaria

Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with kurlandmilitaria.com?
    They seem to have some nice ground dug items on their site
    Anyone bought from them?

Thanks guys

I haven't bought from them but when it comes to paperwork they do list a few faked/embellished items and refuse to believe they are fakes.

I have always found Andrew to be honest and reliable--- never had a problem dealing with him so far. What kind of fakes are you referring to Hucks?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    What kind of fakes are you referring to Hucks?
    The Fallschirmjäger Soldbuch to Peinkut (listed as SOLD) - notice how the remains of the signature on the inside front cover is completely different to the name on Page 1. This soldbuch has been on the market in the past and is a composite of two different Soldbucher.

The Wehrpass to Flakhelfer Becker - the list of awards (including the entry of the Award For Small Battle Units) and campaign entries.

Award Citation set Art.Rgt 42 to Sedlaczek. I have my doubts with regards to the EK citation but the Heeres-Flak-Abzeichen citation is a definite fake.

KvK II KL citation signed by Kesselring.

I'm not finding any paperwork listings at all on kurlandmilitaria --- all I see and have ever seen on there are relics and I have yet to see a bad example offered. Are you referring to his ebay listings?

Apologies, there might be some confusion on my part. Thought you were referring to this one...

Kurland Militaria

Looking through both his active and ended ebay listings there are still no paperwork listings to be found...

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Looking through both his active and ended ebay listings there are still no paperwork listings to be found...
    See Post 6

Since the OP was referring to relics it certainly seems like it ---

Now, once again, I have dealt with Kurland Militaria and I have always been pleased --- no fakes or anything, Andrew seems to me an honest digger with good items to offer. Nice guy.

Great! Thanks so much