Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Largest Third Reich Collection.

Article about: I do not know if this has already been posted here and I will post it here for reading. Interesting character Kevin Wheatcroft This man owns the largest collection of Nazi artifacts

Default Largest Third Reich Collection.

I do not know if this has already been posted here and I will post it here for reading.
    Interesting character Kevin Wheatcroft

This man owns the largest collection of Nazi artifacts
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice Bird, would be cool to have

154418427.jpg

If anyone knows this fella let him know I will be more than happy to preserve, maintain, and display some of his stuff on a “loan” basis. Haha!

MAP
    ?

I think he's been discussed before a few times. I didn't read through this article but I think he owns Hitlers "bed" and Eva's "knickers". (Seriously). Whether it really is his bed or her knickers I have no idea....

Edit: Here is one link

Kevin Wheatcroft's collection
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

We have a guy here in Denmark Ole Falck.. he owns Denmark's largest collection!
    Absolutely insane what he owns in his collection!
    And some of the stories how he acquired the tanks etc
    Well when you have millions and millions and don't know what to do with them..
    A link to his museum here.

Egholm Museum - Oplev museets unikke samlinger fra bl.a. 2. verdenskrig.

Knew it was Kevin Wheatcroft as soon as I saw the title of the thread. His collection is seriously impressive. Not just the artifacts he keeps in his house, but his large collection of armoured vehicles as well. He does come across as being a bit fanatical, even by the standard of us collectors, but no one can dispute the historical value of his collection.

B.B.

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Nice Bird, would be cool to have

154418427.jpg
    Isn’t this one in the IWM London?