Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Larry C

Article about: Happy birthday, Larry C Have a great day and maybe something for the collection. Best regards, wim saris

?

Sorry for the late reply... Happy Birthday !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thankyou Gentlemen ...I echo Gmans post ...which I am sorry for the late reply as I'm currently in transit home from a cruise to the Bahamas surprised by my stepson and is fiancee for my wife and myself for both our birthdays.

I am grateful for family and just as important my WRF family for being a part of my life.

The cruise gave me much rest and relaxation and quite a few extra pounds added to the scale.

Gave me also reflection time and again alongside family.. Im grateful for the Gents and ladies on this forum.

And yes also there was quite a buffet other than the fine food a feast for the eyes of many bikini types
    Thanks again and will be back full swing on Monday as I'm currently using the ships WiFi .

Thankyou Most Gratefully
    Sincere Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Almost missed this one. Happy birthday Larry C! Have a great one and thank you for all you do.

I thought the Wilhelm Gustloff was sunk years ago...??? Never mind, glad to hear you had a good time mate! Kraft durch Freude and all that......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3