Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Las Vegas

Article about: Im heading to las vegas on the 18th and 19th, and was curious if any one knows any good military shops to check out! all the best, Stefan

?

Default Las Vegas

Im heading to las vegas on the 18th and 19th, and was curious if any one knows any good military shops to check out!

all the best,
    Stefan

Default Re: Las Vegas

Fully automatic shooting range, $120 for 3 original guns, 2 mags for (thompson), 1 mag (MP40), 2 mags (colt45). you can switch other ww2 guns if you want it a pack deal (greas gu, sten, extra). I been there a few times and had a blast! show up early because there is a line.

I think it called thegunstore or somthing like in. Las vegas, just look it up.

As for militaria shops, i dont know of any sorry.

-Derrick

?

im 16 and canadian, aren't i too young to do this, or will i be allowed?

First thing that jumped to mind when I seen the title of this thread was a former member on here of the same name I did a quick little search for surplus/militaria shops and there are a few: Military Surplus in Las Vegas, NV on Yahoo! Local

Thanks

Danny

?

anyone know if i'd be able fire guns in the us, considering I'm canadian and 16?

all the best,
    Stefan

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    First thing that jumped to mind when I seen the title of this thread was a former member on here of the same name I did a quick little search for surplus/militaria shops and there are a few: Military Surplus in Las Vegas, NV on Yahoo! Local

Thanks

Danny
    lol, I kind of miss that guy.

Stefan, as long as you are accompanied by an adult I think you will be able to fire bolt-action or semi-auto. I don't know about automatic weapons though.