Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Last Post, no longer a Member Camp X

Article about: Well I now understand I crossed the lines, warning people about trubles with Paypal and Ebay..the thread has been locked for what ever reason...well I guess this is my last post, and it look

?

Ebay policy is nothing to do with War Relics Forum.Breathe deep,listen to some whale noises on a cd and keep posting on here

dean you will be doing yourself and us a injustice if you leave,please stay.harry.

Well, we live in a free world and this is a free forum - if someone decides to leave she or he can do it without any problems. As I understand this forum is for grown up collectors and historians so please do not act like a little kids. Almost every month we see here some "deeply insulted" forum member who is leaving. Get real! I quess in real life You do not act like little princesses. So why do You act like this in internet forums?

Geeeez...I have a wife, four daughters, a son, son-in-law, two grandsons, 14 dogs, and a cat....I have enough drama at home to be reading this post which brings me to and old Polish Proverb: not my circus...not my monkeys.

We all get our arses kicked from time to time on here. I once got reprimanded for going a bit political about something very close to my heart - the Troubles in Northern Ireland. No offence meant - but a man would take the knock-backs on the chin and plough on regardless. If you choose to leave you will be forgotten about very soon. If you choose to stay you will still retain your large circle of friends.

Turning your back on your friends over a silly point of principle seems daft to me. So just in case... Au revoir or welcome back. The choice is yours!

I'm sensing a change in the tone of the posts here.....Although to be fair it's all beginning to remind me a little of this.

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

If you get fed up mate have a little break. Nothing wrong with that imo, we all need a break every so often.

Hopefully see ya soon, matty

Quote by CampX View Post
    Sorry pissed on one this one, and cannot let it go.....Sorry
    People have turned out in sizable numbers to show their support and to reassure that nothing bad was done here. This singular response is how a person replies? About all that can be said then, I guess, is "As you wish...".
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Perhaps time to close this thread.

LOL, just kidding.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

is it possible to close a can of worms

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast