Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lemmy Kilmister passed away

Article about: hI sad news, Lemmy Kilmister front man of motorhead is dead as his song : kill by death RIP @+, hughes

German militaria dealer André Hüsken even posted an obituary on his website:

Another one was remarkable for its source. Of all people, the editorial staff of the Apotheken-Umschau (a health tips magazine published by the German pharmacies) tweeted:

"#LemmyKilmister ist tot. Er hat immer genau das Gegenteil von dem gemacht, was die #ApothekenUmschau empfohlen hat. Dafür liebten wir ihn!

["#LemmyKilmister is dead. He had always done the exact opposite of what the #ApothekenUmschau recommended. We loved him for that!“]

To be honest, he didn't make my kind of music (no, really, you will never find any Motorhead tracks on my MP3 player) and I can't say I condone his habits, but still I have always had great respect for the man.

He stayed uncompromisingly true to himself and his lifestyle, worked extremely hard and until the very end and was actually quite an honest, reflective and intelligent person who usually had something to say that was worth listening to and not afraid to say it.

That's more than can be said for a great many musicians and other celebrities, especially of younger generations...

Dom
    ?

Lot of memories and, I suppose, a lot of nostalgia too with a Great Metal Band .

RIP Lemmy

RiP
    Dose anyone know what will happen to his collection maybe some items might come up
    seen this tribute on a game i'm sure many of yous know the game
    Lemmy Kilmister Tribute GTA V Möd

I just read Tom Whitmanns latest banter and he is going out to Hollywood to help appraise and pack up his collection, now that is a trip I would love to take!

In Clisson, one statue of Lemmy.

The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2