Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

lets talk about copy's...

Article about: Well here it is. I learned a lot with that small treath about the gold verwundetenabzeichen. There is one thing that I am wundering : why do copiers obviously make a mistake in theire copy's

Default Re: lets talk about copy's...

Hi Stuka f

To get this thread back on track. Yes the day that the perfect copy is made is upon us, but it will still take many years...

Keep in mind that when reproductions are made with original dies there would be an increase in availability of this certain type of badge on the market, we would notice...

Greetz

Nick VR

Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Stuka f

To get this thread back on track.
    Greetz

Nick VR
    Hey Nick
    Yes thanks! (lol)!!
    Yes the day that the perfect copy is made is upon us, but it will still take many years...
    It doesn't take that long!

Keep in mind that when reproductions are made with original dies there would be an increase in availability of this certain type of badge on the market, we would notice...
    That is the probleme.I can tell you it doesn't take an original die to make a perfect copy. I'll come back on thise subject later on.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I looked at a 3 piece Knights cross with a large L2 and 800, well done but I thought it was fake --- hard to tell somethings?

In the book " German Military Cuffbands" by G.Williamson & T. McGuirl.You can see a collector selling copy cuffbands ,as souvenir, before the end of the war!!
    His picture appeared in Life magazine of august 6 1945.
    It says also they where not made to fool any one , they where just made for the "new collector's market".

Chinees people copied ancient artifacts to honour they ancestors.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2