Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Letting our imaginations run wild? ....... be honest!

Article about: I do too, I look for newer items that still look like the originals and wear them while hunting, or walking through the woods in the summer. I have a west german and east german set of LBE t

Default Re: Letting our imaginations run wild? ....... be honest!

Ned, that is the best one yet !! Cant stop laughing

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Please Ned dont ever leave,your simply one of the funniest members on here,you crack me up everytime,regards Dave.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I often like to dress as a WW2 Italian 'Chariot' submariner whilst in the comfort of my own home. I indulge in fantasies of skillfully guiding my human torpedo into the enemies protected harbour and depositing my deadly load under the bottom of unsuspecting merchantmen....It's a fairly solitary indulgence and I generally wait until everyones gone out for the day....

Now, where's the talc....
    Hahahahahahaaaaa brilliant Ned

I'm guilty of paying Panzer front for hours on end on the old Playstation 1, i quite often wear army surplus pants as they so comfortable and hard wearing. When i worked at social services i'd ride my motorbike to the office in the winter with a DDR watte uniform over my normal pants and leather jacket, my boss at the time actually asked me why i wore the stuff and if i was some kind of anarchist or subversive, he was a bit embarrassed and bemused when i just answered that it kept me warm!..

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Just thought back to last autumn...

One day I was riding the tram in Prague, wearing my long black coat, and as I was stood at the rear of the car, a large German Shepherd got on, seemingly unattended, took a quick glance at me and came and sat right next to where I was standing. The locals were somewhat bemused, and the looks I received were of an interesting nature. But I didn't actually do anything...it was the dog. I guess it was he who was playing that day, not I...
    lol, great stuff

If I had anything of the sort on me at the time, I would have discreetly passed an envelope or something to the German Shepherd. Maybe muttering something cryptic while doing so.....

"der kalte wind wehen aus dem osten"

Red face Re: Letting our imaginations run wild? ....... be honest!

Quote by Danmark View Post
    - you look nothing like Wittmann!!!!! ........
    Some bright spark on another Forum came up with this bit of Photoshoppery.....

I think most of us have felt like that one time or more.
    I tryed most of my helmets and i love the smell of history.

Attack attack
    Attached Images Attached Images

I only dressed up once for a B.O.Britain anniversery,that my avatar,major kg4.

?

Unfortunately Ned's confession is the most beliveable out of all of your ridiculous stories.

Dressing up in war stuff? Wearing helmets? Using binoculars?

Pffffff...........

Ned shows you all the way on how to dress while using the forum so let this be a lesson to the rest of you - smarten up!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I bought a bunch of eva brauns clothes from some guy named charlie, once in awhile I walk around in her stockings..............KIDDING!!!!!!!! not sure which part of that is funnier lol.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I bought a bunch of eva brauns clothes from some guy named charlie, once in awhile I walk around in her stockings..............KIDDING!!!!!!!! not sure which part of that is funnier lol.
    OH Oh I knew this was going to happen
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast