MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Letting our imaginations run wild? ....... be honest!

Article about: I do too, I look for newer items that still look like the originals and wear them while hunting, or walking through the woods in the summer. I have a west german and east german set of LBE t

Default Re: Letting our imaginations run wild? ....... be honest!

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I bought a bunch of eva brauns clothes from some guy named charlie, once in awhile I walk around in her stockings..............KIDDING!!!!!!!! not sure which part of that is funnier lol.
    If it was Charlie Snyder, they are likely old clothes he picked up at Good Will. Even if kidding, the visualization of what you said is---UGH!!!!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Dan

What have you started here!? We now have men wearing skin-tight rubber fish suits and men running around in women's clothing. This was a respectable forum before you started this thread Personally, I rather enjoy the scent of some of the cloth items I possess. Great thread!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I must say I do like the smell of kit stored in wearhouses for decades.
    Ok I admit i'm a sniffer

Cheers
    Dave

Hi Green,
    Oh dear me, have I awakened a monster? ....maybe I should have let sleeping dogs lie .........( or X-dressers, rubber lovers and other assorted deviates )
    Cheers,
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Hi Green,
    Oh dear me, have I awakened a monster? ....maybe I should have let sleeping dogs lie .........( or X-dressers, rubber lovers and other assorted deviates )
    Cheers,
    LOL, I always tell the wife, "whip me, beat me, just don't leave me", lol. Hey, whatever works. You did say, "let your imagination loose", so all is a 'go'! I'd bet most of us have worn our collections at some time.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

If it was Charlie Snyder, they are likely old clothes he picked up at Good Will. Even if kidding, the visualization of what you said is---UGH!!!!
    He actually had a big display of her items at a local show, and I was like really?? knowing full well its all BS. but I do wonder if ole adolf ever invited herman over and tried a few of her things on when she wasnt around lol

Lightbulb Re: Letting our imaginations run wild? ....... be honest!

In all seriousness, and while we're all baring our innermost etc etc , I have to confess to my imagination being sparked sometimes by the smallest relic. Like this, which I just received from a Volgograd-based 'digger'.....

I just can't help wondering - who carried it ? What did it do ? Where did it go ? For sure, it ended up a long way from home.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5