Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A little photography project i have been working on

Article about: Hey everyone. Im a photographer here in Western Australia and i have now been dabbling in composites. This is where you combine a few different photographs into one to create a new image. On

Default A little photography project i have been working on

Hey everyone. Im a photographer here in Western Australia and i have now been dabbling in composites. This is where you combine a few different photographs into one to create a new image.
    One lunch time while driving back to work from the lunch bar i spotted a navel mine in the park of the RSL (returned serviceman) club.
    I was planning to insert mine in a nice sunset seascape on a beach washed up but at this point of time my photoshop skills arnt that good. A few weeks ago i took a lovely astro shot over a lake and thought this would be a better idea.
    Im not sure if these mines floated on the surface like this or submerged but i did the best i could.
    Feel free to save this image as a background for your computer
    21975589268_24c5e32215_o.jpg

nicely done.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Awesome job on combining those. It looks like you were pretty close to how they floated

mines.jpg

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys, glad to see i got it right. After making this photograph i wondered if it were a mine that hung under the surface

?

Very Nice work !