MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Looking for a Vietnam era Pith Helmet

Article about: I am looking to find a Vietnam era, Vietnamese pith helmet for about 20 dollars, I don't know if that price is low, but that's my budget. does anyone know where to buy one, I have looked on

Default Looking for a Vietnam era Pith Helmet

I am looking to find a Vietnam era, Vietnamese pith helmet for about 20 dollars, I don't know if that price is low, but that's my budget. does anyone know where to buy one, I have looked on eBay, but they are all repros.

Ya won't find a real one for a twenty that's for sure!

I collect WWII German militaria, so I don't know the prices for Vietnam era collectables. what should I pay for an original?

Can't really give you a price but VN militaria is steadily increasing in value

?

Why would you only spend a 20 dollar?!

Wouldnt it be better to save like a 6months time and then you most likely have more money?!
    Not my business, i only try to give you my 2pesos worth of advice.

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Why would you only spend a 20 dollar?!

Wouldnt it be better to save like a 6months time and then you most likely have more money?!
    Not my business, i only try to give you my 2pesos worth of advice.
    I agree with Trondk. Save your money and try again latter when you have enough $$. You WILL NOT find an original VN pith helmet for that price unless you find one at a yard sale. Now this is just my 2 centavos!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

like I said I don't know anything about VN era militaria. I will look into it more. thank you guys for your input.

hi, the last VN. pith helmet i saw was around $200.00