Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Magic parcel

Article about: Hello people, I received this parcel today... a Great Thanks to Chris for that...but have you a idea about Inside ? thanks Sebastian DSC00460.jpg.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    From Craig Gottlieb??
    No, it's from a collector who's a member here I believe. I think this is the one that just sold on the Estand a week or two ago.

Very nice cap but I think we are missing the real question; is there anything left in those pringles containers.

I thought that most of these have black stamped runes on the underside of the visor?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I thought that most of these have black stamped runes on the underside of the visor?
    Are you talking about the RZM and runic stamp? If so, many examples are found without or only part of it. They wear off easy it seems.

Just curious the 722 stamp and Statni stamps inside are Czech film studio stamps I have them in a Army M-34 and a Luft sidecap George Petersen had a lot of it in the 80's or later I cant remember so this one could have came from there? I don't know that much about SS stuff after all these years got out of it 40 years ago not my thing it sure looks good and must be. That is one for FB, Coleman and Hirtz I may not have spelled Statni right. timothy

Quote by big ned View Post
    Oh dear, someone shops at IKEA......How ghastly.
    Well if IKEA sell SS Visors then I would!!!
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

From Craig Gottlieb??
    I dont like all caps manufactured in California, I prefer the German quality !

Thank you all for your kind words

Yes this is a Statni movie cap, and I had never seen a Black Allgemeine with this movie stamp before...

Very nice cap but I think we are missing the real question; is there anything left in those pringles containers

All empty...arffff

the RZM detail...
    DSC00474.JPG

Just curious the 722 stamp and Statni stamps inside are Czech film studio stamps I have them in a Army M-34 and a Luft sidecap George Petersen had a lot of it in the 80's or later I cant remember so this one could have came from there? I don't know that much about SS stuff after all these years got out of it 40 years ago not my thing it sure looks good and must be. That is one for FB, Coleman and Hirtz I may not have spelled Statni right. timothy
    Yes always the same 722...a other cap of my collection with this movie stamp...

SSSS2.JPGaa910.jpg

?

Very nice! At first glance I though it was a Allgemeine SS visor, but than I read that it was a movie visor.

Quote by WillC View Post
    Very nice! At first glance I though it was a Allgemeine SS visor, but than I read that it was a movie visor.
    It's neither and both. It's a authentic black SS visor(not just for the Allgemeine division), from the Thrid Reich era, though it has been altered/resized post-war, which was later used after the war in a theatrical setting. I believe the post-war markings on this example represent a Russian firm, but don't quote me on that.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast