Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It makes me sick !

Article about: I've just read this , i'm disgusted !! Reward of £2,000 offered as 90-year-old woman

?

My Cooksan hillbilly mixed blood Grandfather had a cure for this kind of $hit.
    It is called " hemp rope and oak tree ".

Took a real Tough Guy, to steal from a 90 year old woman...and he needed a Knife to do it, no less....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

hang the bastard

Sadly Crowley's "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" has long since replaced "thou shalt respect thy neighbour" and "thou shalt not steal".
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I know the old lady who is the victim wouldn't regard it as "petty", but a hell of a lot of petty crime in the UK is to fund drug use, why doesn't the government just give 'em the drugs and new syringes etc and let them get on with their worthless lives without bothering the rest of society!...

right Gunny,with help and luck they may overdose big time.

Quote by Salzburg View Post
    This is why I have a shotgun in my bedroom and a 1907 bayonet under my bed.
    And if you used either one of them on an intruder it would be YOU down the nick........ use a cricket bat...... far more erm sporting

Quote by SteveR View Post
    My Cooksan hillbilly mixed blood Grandfather had a cure for this kind of $hit.
    It is called " hemp rope and oak tree ".
    Yup!

Put this scum in a wood chipper inch by inch.

Hes going to break into the wrong house one day..and the homeowner will put a gun to the thiefs head and say,,..." You know gambling is 50/50..and it doesnt look like this is your day.....as I dont see anything in my house that belongs to you. No sunset ending there except lights out!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast