Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Malvern Militaria Fair

Article about: Hey Guys Just wondering if anyone is at Malvern this weekend. Me and James are both there (can be found with a scruffy dog probably barking) so would be good to say Hi! Vicky

Default Malvern Militaria Fair

Hey Guys

Just wondering if anyone is at Malvern this weekend. Me and James are both there (can be found with a scruffy dog probably barking) so would be good to say Hi!

Vicky

Hi Vicky ..I was in Malvern Pennsylvania this weekend..I think thats as close as I will get to Malvern.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Vicky ..I was in Malvern Pennsylvania this weekend..I think thats as close as I will get to Malvern.
    I knew that was coming (there is also a Malvern on Long Island but unfortunately I'm in Sri Lanka today)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hope your having a relaxing time ..enjoy your stay..when you come back..we will take a ride to Malvern ..and give Vicki and James a shout.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hope your having a relaxing time ..enjoy your stay..when you come back..we will take a ride to Malvern ..and give Vicki and James a shout.
    sounds like a plan!

Good luck at the fair Vicky!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)