Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man arrested in holland for selling nazi militaria at flea market.

Article about: you know after all this time, and deffo in the next ten years as there will be no one left who was in the 2ww,,they would let it alone,, still i spoz it gves them summet to do :P

?

Default Man arrested in holland for selling nazi militaria at flea market.

Here is the link.. It is in dutch so you might have to throw through a translator
    Nazi-attributen aangeboden op rommelmarkt - Binnenland | Het laatste nieuws uit Nederland leest u op Telegraaf.nl [binnenland]
    Thanks
    Ryan

?

Default Re: Man arrested in holland for selling nazi militaria at flea market.

It's mostly the bayonets and pepper sprays the police did not like. The TR angle is just to spice up the article a bit. The man is German and as they write "don't know if he have links to neo-nazi movements in Germany". If they don't know, why write about it? He also had some 300 "TR" medals of various kinds. I would imagine most/all of them are fakes.
    Thanks for posting

Regards, Lars

?

Ah, the media. Arrested for selling pepper spray; QUICK HE"S A NAZI! HE HAD SOME MEDALS FROM THE WAR!

*sigh*

Nitram

?

How to make money in 2012?! Yes construct some half-fake news and make everyone to click the news article.
    I hardly read any internetnews anymore because they use every little trick in the book to make you look at the ad`s.

And every year the newspapers cries out "Why dont we have more readers?"

Similar for collectors of ordnance, "must be a terrorist constructing ied's"!

?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    How to make money in 2012?! Yes construct some half-fake news and make everyone to click the news article.
    I hardly read any internetnews anymore because they use every little trick in the book to make you look at the ad`s.

And every year the newspapers cries out "Why dont we have more readers?"
    I have not watched TV for more than 2 yrs. Maybe 3. I can recommend it. I skim the News once in a while on the net, but the news are almost always the same. Not much of real importance. Collecting and WRF is much more intersting

Regards, Lars

?

Lol, i can agree i might go on CNN once in a while but id rather go on forums then the news lol.
    Ryan

VENLO - Police Sunday afternoon at a flea market in Venlo weapons and Nazi attributes confiscated. It was a 53-year-old German arrested, the police said Monday.

mail Print

trial,
    10 weeks € 30, -!
    Ads by Google
    LDN Restaurant Festival
    Many Amazing Offers at Top London restaurants. Book Your Table Now.

restaurant-festival.bookatable.com

Free Online Game Play
    Tons of Word, Math, Logic Games to Sharpen Your Brain. Free Download!

www.APlusGamer.com

Play With Pets
    Create Your Own Virtual Pets Feed, Play With, Share & More Free!

www.Guffins.com

The Germans attempted stabbing weapons, stun guns, pepper spray and some 300 medals and coins with German SS characters and images to sell them. Agents names pile height after a tip. The man was interrogated and get a police report.

The police do not know whether the man bond with far-right groups in Germany

- - Updated - -

thats what came out in the "tranlator "

ahhhh..........just a guy selling mostly form the pictures reproduction TR medals, the police spot a bayonet and pepper spry and the guy is Neo-Nazi and is rushed of to the Nuremberg Trials.
    Morris

I find that flea markets are the most common place for "hideing nazi's" as they can sell all their old uniforms and equipment from the war almost completly un-detected amongst the stalls packed full of chancers and fakers.They only ever seem to get caught and put on trial when they take it a step to far and try to sell off all their old V2 rockets as they don't comply with the EU regulations on trade of munitions in a public place!!! LOL.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast