Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Man arrested with relic munitions

Article about: There is a breaking story about a man in St Alban's, England, who has been arrested over theft of munitions from a former POW site. He is then found to have relic munitions in his house resu

I have had the misfortune to have a knock on the doo from the police. A man had been in to survey the house, seen the collection of deacs and instead of asking my wife rang the police. I was very fortunate that they sent round an officer, who inspected the collection and the certificates, noted down the serial numbers and said they would flag up our house so they knew it had deacts. I did have to show him how they had been deactivated and explain to him that they were all legal, but he was very accomodating and I heard no more about it. I am well aware though that this seems to be an unusual outbreak of common sense policing and most would not be so lucky!

Tell you what guys some of airsoft range look pretty convincing too, how do we stand with those.

Quote by Warspite View Post
    I have had the misfortune to have a knock on the doo from the police. A man had been in to survey the house, seen the collection of deacs and instead of asking my wife rang the police. I was very fortunate that they sent round an officer, who inspected the collection and the certificates, noted down the serial numbers and said they would flag up our house so they knew it had deacts. I did have to show him how they had been deactivated and explain to him that they were all legal, but he was very accomodating and I heard no more about it. I am well aware though that this seems to be an unusual outbreak of common sense policing and most would not be so lucky!
    I think you'll find (or won't!) most incidents would be dealt with in this common sense manner, it's just that it wouldn't be reported so you'd never know

Yes I expect you are right and I am somewhat reassured.

- - ------- - -

?

I have deacts and airsoft, and yes some of the Airsoft guns are amazingly correct.

for anyone to legally have a "normal" looking airsoft gun you are covered by the RIF act

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4