Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man charged with stealing WWII German helmet from Allentown gun show

Article about: At the age of 67 you'd think he would know better than this kind of blatant thievery! Glad he was caught.

Default Man charged with stealing WWII German helmet from Allentown gun show

- See more at: Man charged with stealing WWII German helmet from Allentown gun show - mcall.com

I wonder what members of this forum would do with this guy in a dark alley.

$1100 helmet stolen

?

Default Re: Man charged with stealing WWII German helmet from Allentown gun show

Saw that on GHW - The pos should be horse whipped.
    Regards,
    John

?

Default Re: Man charged with stealing WWII German helmet from Allentown gun show

Well hopefully they can connect the stolen items to the people that they were stolen from.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Milicollector View Post
    -
    I wonder what members of this forum would do with this guy in a dark alley.
    I am sure they would give him a dagger or two like he stole...

I know and have bought items from the vendor this item was stolen from, I was actually there the next day and overheard him talking about it, luckily he was young and able enough to chase the guy down, he was definatly getting the hero treatment from the other vendors since it seems they were ripped off also, there is a decent amount of law enforcement present at this show so you have to be either stupid or have brass balls to swipe something.

The former I would imagine.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Definatly the former lol

Good deal! Glad someone finally got busted. I don't even know how anyone could run at a crowded show. Just walking takes you several minutes to go down an aisle.

I am glad they were able to catch him.

I was there that day and saw the cops outside. The dip-shit was seen making off with the helmet, ran, fell and dropped the helmet on the cement floor. Allentown cops are at every exit. With the help of a couple of dealers they nailed him. This is a good show and it pains me to see a dick like this make off with items. I have been to all but one of the Ag Hall shows since 1984. Happy to see a major detractor go down. NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast