Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

"The Man in the High Castle" new Amazon TV show, Axis win WWII. USA split between Japan and Germany.

Article about: Hey guys, This is a show on Amazon, you can watch the first two episodes now. The rest are coming out on the 20th of Nov 2015. Interesting show! "The Man in the High Castle" is a 1

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Used to think so myself. Then I saw Legend.
    Legend was utter garbage!....

Personally love the show. Hopefully, they continue with the series, although there is only one season.

Warm Regards,

Justin

I liked it too, But definitely at times it seemed abit slow and confusing.

I didn't see the end coming either and don't think it really could have been predicted. But a nice way of doing it I thought.

matty

Indeed.

On another side note, I truly enjoy the "analogies" of sorts if that's what I should call it, in every beginning/intro there's a fallschirmjäger scene where it looks as if the founding fathers are crying, and a plane being shot down that is leaving a smoke trail blinding the statue of liberties eyes. I have my own opinion about the scene, but use your imagination, I'm sure that i'm highly wrong about it. Also like the voice that "Edelwiess" was sung in, sounds childish, and eerie.

Warm Regards,

Justin

It has been renewed for a season two!

?

If you like theses kind of fictions, you can watch Jin-Roh, realized by H. Okiura, and written by Mamoru Oshii.

One of the best anime fiction, it doesn' t speak about German victory but suggested with cars, clothes and of course weapons.

If you're interested in this sort of 'alternate world' fiction TV, try 'An Englishman's Castle' with Kenneth More-an oldish series but first rate.

A great time of year (for half of us) to find more things to do indoors...

Quote by Larboard View Post
    A great time of year (for half of us) to find more things to do indoors...
    That's usually the case up here in Massachusetts! It's going to be in the high 50's on xmas! It's been in the 50's for much of December.

Weird... you guys usually get all the snow!

I was going to post a pic of outback this morning, but it won't let me use the add a pic function (?)

I'll do it the other way, mods shouldn't be too riled.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast