Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Manions

Article about: I know that some people don't think highly of this auction site, is there a reason for this? I've bought lots of items from them over the years, admittedly mostly for resale, but still, I've

Default Manions

I know that some people don't think highly of this auction site, is there a reason for this? I've bought lots of items from them over the years, admittedly mostly for resale, but still, I've never had any complaints. The items I've chosen to keep for my own collections have been very satisfactory. Anyone else?

Default Re: Manions

I know that one of the Moderators on this site is owed a great deal of money that goes back to the time Ron Manion owned it. The new owner did not understand that when he took over the business, he also assumed all of the debt. I was fortunate as I consigned items at the same time but insisted that I have a written guarantee of payment in 30 days or less. I got paid luckily.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I've had two problems out of many dealings, a M43 cap made up from greatcoat material (refunded) and a pair of flight trousers, dry rotten with a photo copy statement that they where used in the film 12 O'clock high (no refund) so I limit my dealings with them.

Ok, thanks Bob and René!