Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mannequin alternatives.

Article about: A buddy of mine that does the gun shows, He sales mostly current issue military clothing, and he uses these mannequins for his shows. He says that these are lighter, and more easily to trans

Default Mannequin alternatives.

A buddy of mine that does the gun shows, He sales mostly current issue military clothing, and he uses these mannequins for his shows.

He says that these are lighter, and more easily to transport, and set up, and takes up less space for transport when deflated, and a lot cheaper then most mannequins.

I think I'll buy a couple to see how they hold up, and display some of my Brownshirts, the ones he uses at shows look really good, and would never have guess they were an inflatable mannequin.

Link ;

Mannequin, Mannequins - Male

Brian

Default Re: Mannequin alternatives.

I might get one of these, but when you get them, tell us how well they hold up.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    I might get one of these, but when you get them, tell us how well they hold up.
    Will do, and the price is right, as the last torso mannequin i bought cost me over 100.00, and i could buy these so much cheaper, and my buddy that uses them, swears by them.

Brian

Have you received them yet?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

NO, I didn't order them until Friday, They should be here this week sometime, will post pics and use when they show up.

Brian

Sorry, i am a bit anxious to try it out.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

As i am also, We have been really busy this week, with doctors appt's, Homecoming for my son, Plus some other things also.

I was going to do the order online, but i decided to call in and ask some questions and such.

I have an SA Brownshirt i just bought, that is in need of a mannequin.

Brian

Sorry i had to bump these, how did they hold up Brian?
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

very reasonable price too , i wonder if they hold air indefinately though , my wife has insisted i order some which is strange cause shes not into militaria

I have tried one of these when i accidentally found that website a year ago but unfortunately they are useless. The metal pole is attached at the edge of the base and not deep inside thus it makes the torso bend over when you try to wear something heavier than a T-shirt on it.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast