Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

The Max show 2009

Article about: Hey Everyone, Just wondering if anyone know where and when the Max show 2009 will be held. I've looked around a bit and cant seem to find any info on the matter. If anyone knows where to fin

Default The Max show 2009

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone know where and when the Max show 2009 will be held. I've looked around a bit and cant seem to find any info on the matter. If anyone knows where to find out, please let me know...

Thanks Kindly,

Jess

Default Re: The Max show 2009

The Military Antiques Xtravaganza (MAX) Show

However, it appears that a date has not yet been set...

It is usually held in Monroeville, PA during early October.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Yeah, I was just wondering where it was going to be because the Pittsburgh expo mart, where its usually held, was closed down.

Let's hope the securlty is better than on previous occaisions, or failing that, EVERYTHING NAILED DOWN!! Vendor beware!!

Ned.

OCTOBER 1-3, 2009

AT THE NEW MONROEVILLE, PA. CONVENTION CENTER

If you are planning to attend stop by and visit my table. I will be against one of the walls.

quattronewf
    ?

Is this show usually a good show? my father and I are looking to attend this show it will be our first show and we are traveling a long distance each to meet there and I’m trying to figure out if it is going to be worth the trip... or can you guys recommend another show this year that will be a better one to go as my first show...

thanks

Quote by quattronewf View Post
    Is this show usually a good show? my father and I are looking to attend this show it will be our first show and we are traveling a long distance each to meet there and I’m trying to figure out if it is going to be worth the trip... or can you guys recommend another show this year that will be a better one to go as my first show...

thanks
    Over the years I have always found this show to be an excellent show, nice location, great places to eat and easy to get to. I feel that this would be a great starting show for you and your father. I would suggest that you make your motel reservations now. Holliday Inn - Monroeville, as the show has a special rate there. This is the show's 25th Anniversary, so thats got to tell you something. The SOS Show has already passed in March so, in my book that leaves only the MAX.

The Max and the SOS are the two best shows. The SOS is the larger of the two .... but if you can make even just one of these...you'll be impressed!
    Cheers!

Rob

Well the boss (my wife) actually doesn't mind that i go this year. I'll be looking forward to see all that show up this year.

rgds, Ty

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Well the boss (my wife) actually doesn't mind that i go this year. I'll be looking forward to see all that show up this year.

rgds, Ty
    Ty, glad that you can come, please look for my table as I will be along one of the walls. Looking forward to meeting you and any of our members who also may come.

Richard