MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

MAX Show

Article about: Hey guys, Who's planning on attending the MAX show in Pittsburgh this year? Luckily for me I live a 2 hour's drive away. I have never been there before so I am pretty damn excited about it.

Default Re: MAX Show

If you can't make it, I am sure you will love Denver. It's one of my favorite cities and the scenery is fantastic. I used to live in Utah, man do I miss those mountains...

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    If you can't make it, I am sure you will love Denver. It's one of my favorite cities and the scenery is fantastic. I used to live in Utah, man do I miss those mountains...
    Yeah, I'm giving my girlfriend a hard time about it, but honestly deep down I'm looking forward to the adventure. I have a friend from there who recommended going to Estes Park and the continental divide.

When is the Max Show again? If I can't buy anything, at the very least I'd like to sneak down...

Se[tember 30th and October 1st. I will probably be staying in a hotel so that I don't have to make the 4 hour trip twice.

Hey Ob,

I'm going to be at the show on friday morning. Its by far the best show I have ever been to. Altough I have never been to SOS.
    I see you live in Erie. I have a few contacts up there who are militaria dealers if you are interested. The one guy was older and not in the best of health, so Im not sure if he is still around.

I graduated from Penn State Erie back in 2008 and know the city well.

Have a safe drive,

Jesse

?

It would be great to see some photos of the Max,if u can get some pics of the edged weapons on offer and some of the third reich exotica militaria such as on Wolfe and Hardins stand.
    Have a great time

Quote by LMG 1 View Post
    It would be great to see some photos of the Max,if u can get some pics of the edged weapons on offer and some of the third reich exotica militaria such as on Wolfe and Hardins stand.
    Have a great time
    Pics in general of everything and anything would be appreciated as well!

Quote by jesshaedrich View Post
    Hey Ob,

I'm going to be at the show on friday morning. Its by far the best show I have ever been to. Altough I have never been to SOS.
    I see you live in Erie. I have a few contacts up there who are militaria dealers if you are interested. The one guy was older and not in the best of health, so Im not sure if he is still around.

I graduated from Penn State Erie back in 2008 and know the city well.

Have a safe drive,

Jesse
    I know most of the dealers who live around here, like Lady Grey Antiques in Edinboro and Larry Tillman at The Foxhole. My favorite is John Amato and Son in Meadville. They are nice guys with great prices. There is also the Keystone Armory on Edinboro Road. Do you know of any others?

I'll be the tall kid with black hair oogling at all of the German helmets that I can't afford; If you see me be sure to say hi!

Hey Mo! Clear your PMs! I promised you first shot at garbage finds I'd be willing to sell. Interested in a M40 shell, gasmask+can, binoculars, canteen, yogoslav bayo?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Hey Mo! Clear your PMs! I promised you first shot at garbage finds I'd be willing to sell. Interested in a M40 shell, gasmask+can, binoculars, canteen, yogoslav bayo?
    PMed

Thanks Mo! I was really hoping to see you at MAX, but our trip to Denver destroyed my wallet. I'm far too generous and buy dinner and dinks for everyone far too often.

Please take tons of pictures! Say hello to Dave Shelrin from ww2germanhelmets.com He helped me get my first German lid (M35 Luft) -- he's a class act!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast