Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Is it me, or has the web site completely changed.

Article about: If so, I really don't like the new look, as it seems really confusing, and hard to maneuver. If its not broken, why fix it. I hope its my computer, and not a new web design, As the old desig

Default Re: Is it me, or has the web site completely changed.

i agree it was a shock thats for sure and i feel reelieved its still under construction and sincerely hopwe the click a post app returns but it wont deter me from enjoying the best forum i have ever joined iv found a lot fo good people and respect the vast majority of them too "Dimas your a star for taking the time to do this without any pay or obligations and i 100 percent take my hat off to both yourself and all the other team member involved " THANK YOU GUYS U MAKE IT WORTH WHILE ps im hoping to actually ne able to contribute some money at last as i returned some jewellry that was burning holes in my neck sterling silver my ass

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    I understand the concern, and it does appear the comments are subsiding. It’s just disconcerting to me to hear these comments, and from individuals on the forum whose opinions I respect.

I’ve been involved in some program upgrades and rollouts for applications I manage at my work and these can take time; and this was with a staff of production support and database managers who do this all day for a living. Dimas is doing this all by himself. I think however some of the posts are due to ignorance (not in a bad way) of how this process works. Unfortunately, it’s not just a strike of a key and a click of the mouse!

I hope I don’t rub anyone the wrong way with my comments, but I’ve been the recipient of this type of negativity before for just this reason, and it never helps the situation.
    i for one think your doin the right thing yuengling and stansing up for and defending the admiorable work that is being done absolutley no offence can be taken for defending the team behind this revamp especially as thewy have worked so hard to make sure we still have a wqorking forum at the same time i think people went into shock and thought this was how it was gonna stay

I posted this on another thread, but think of the skin as the primer paint on a car that hasnt had its final coat of paint yet, and think of Dimas as the guy working on getting the cars engine up and running, theres not much point having something that might look good but not work. I quite like the new look to be honest, its very different and I can see a few little things I would like to see changed but apart from that, Dimas you've done a great job

Thanks

Danny

No good for me too!
    Sorry to say thise, I know it takes a lot of work .
    It is difficult to work with.
    I just wanted see a topic on the allied WWII cloth headgear, and i keep on ending in the German cloth headgear; what ever I did!
    I give up!
    I 'll come back later.
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Kris, there is a glitch on the heargear forum: Dimas is working on the bad link.

Cheers, Ade.

I was talking to Scrooge last Sunday, and he's having problems even getting on the website. I really do hate to sound critical - as I wouldn't even have a clue how to set up a website, but its proving to be a nightmare on here at times now. I hope things do improve a little.

I really do love, and enjoy coming into these forums, I just wished they would still offer the " BLACK " option, and do away with the ' TAKE FIVE " option.

The black option was so much better, and much easier to read....

Thanks
    Brian

I do agree, and it also seems slow!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Kris, there is a glitch on the heargear forum: Dimas is working on the bad link.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks Ade!
    Poor Dimas! (lol!!)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3