Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Mein Kampf-copies signed by Hitler sell for 65k in LA

Article about: Mein Kampf copies signed by Hitler sell for \\$65K at auction - World - CBC News Also: Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' surges to top of e-book charts

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Good to see there is still intrest in history , no matter what the subject .

Interest in history...or interest in neo-fascism?

You cant have just one without the other. If what is old is not read how can anyone understand the meaning of the new..as the past came first and paved a way for the new. JMO Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Is the US backing Neo-Nazis in Ukraine? | Global Research

There is a growing interest in german militaria but whether it is an interest in history or being treated as a shrine to the fuhrer by these so called 'groups' I do not know.

matty

edit; just saw the other link 'Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' surges to top of e-book charts'.

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I heard justin bieber purchased them, he was overheard saying that if hitler were alive today chances are he would have been a belieber
    For those of you who dont know "beliebers" is what he calls his fans.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I heard justin bieber purchased them, he was overheard saying that if hitler were alive today chances are he would have been a belieber
    Try not to go off topic..as we already have a spider thread going on..discussing this frightful arachnid

The neo-nazi right in the Ukraine (and elsewhere in eastern Europe) is not so easily dismissed.

However this book is a best seller elsewhere in world also.

image.jpg

...along with the Arabic text book:

Elders_of_zion_2005.jpg

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which from 1948 Arab governments funded new printings and taught them in their schools as historical fact!

Contemporary imprints of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
    Last edited by StefanM; 03-04-2014 at 09:46 AM.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Maximus is clearly referencing Mr. Bieber's rather...well... let's say... original... statement about Annne Frank.