Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Meine Deutsche Sprache Erkunde

Article about: Two years of study ! This will help with my German militaria collecting !! Nick

Default Re: Meine Deutsche Sprache Erkunde

Congratulations Nick, it is a arduous odyssey, but well worth it in the end. Not only will it help with your collecting abilities, it will also give you a insight one is unable to see without knowing the German language. Be patient like with anything, most will say it's not the most difficult lexis to learn, but I've discovered it can be discouraging at times. Just don't give up and dedicate as much free time to studying as life will permit.
    I started months ago, and although I've learned more than I first thought was possible, I've come to realize due to all the transformations the German language has endured throughout the last century, I still have many documents which might as well be in Chinese,lol.

?

Nice job, congrats.

Congratulations !

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Congratulations Nick, it is a arduous odyssey, but well worth it in the end. Not only will it help with your collecting abilities, it will also give you a insight one is unable to see without knowing the German language. Be patient like with anything, most will say it's not the most difficult lexis to learn, but I've discovered it can be discouraging at times. Just don't give up and dedicate as much free time to studying as life will permit.
    I started months ago, and although I've learned more than I first thought was possible, I've come to realized due to all the transformations the German language has endured throughout the last century, I still have many documents which might as well be in Chinese,lol.
    That leaves him now to study Sütterlin! ;-)
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Well done Nick!

Wunderbar mein Freund! Es ist natuerlich eine wichtige sprache in diese hobby.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Wunderbar mein Freund! Es ist natuerlich eine wichtige sprache in diese hobby.
    Genau mein Fruend! Danke

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Congratulations Nick!
    A little hard work always pays off.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks to you all guys! Andreas has kindly pointed out I have spelt Urkunde wrong No one else noticed though

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I did, but I was pleased that you took the class at all, and I am didactic anyway.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast