Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

In Memoriam .." The Big Guy " Ian Jenkins ..aka... " Big Ned "

Article about: Since the days that Ned has left this forum ...myself and Michael have been keeping touch with him over the last couple of years. I sent Ned a text on Friday which he never answered and rece

Quote by MAP View Post
    I would make a donation.

Or if someone in the region could coordinate and we send them a PayPal
    Count me in, if it works out!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I had asked Larry about doing something for the family,Apparently he only has a brother. Waiting to hear more. Semper Fi. Phil

Dear all,

Very sad news, Rest in Peace, "Big Ned".

With best wishes
    Erlend
    In memory of my father who was in K-Einsatz, combat engagement, with the RAD in the Alps in 1945, of my grandfather who was with the IR 87 during campaign in France in 1940 and of my grand-uncle who served in the Gardegrenadierregiment Nr. 3 "Königin Elisabeth" and who was killed in action at Craonne, Chemin des Dames in France in 1917

Sad news indeed.

I lost my dear mother to cancer 3 months ago, has been a difficult 18 months

Life is indeed short, we need to treasure our time with our loved ones and friends

Truly sad news

I was JUST doing a bit of research on the iconic "Blutfahne" and it led me to a forum post where Big Ned shared exceptional information. I can't tell you how many times I've done research here on the forum, and it brought me to Ned's words of wisdom. I sadly never had the chance to associate with him, but his legacy shall live on with the great help he still provides people through his old forum posts.

The WRF lost a legend

Rest in peace big guy
    Last edited by Luftwaffe 1941; 09-12-2019 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typo

Very very sad to read this.

He was truly one of a kind and will be missed.

RIP Ned!

My condolences go out to his family.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Only just seen this. My thoughts go to his many friends and family. A larger than life character whose knowledge and persona blazed through this forum. RIP.

Man I only just came across one of his countless and as always priceless old posts to see "in memoriam member". Just shocked at the news. Gone way too soon. Rest in peace, in God's loving presence now.

Brian

Late to the party and as shocked as all are with that news!!!

Ned you old bugger, I'll light a fart in your honour....

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Ned, cannot believe these very sad news. Really had the opportunity to exchange opinions with him, always very helpful and knowledgable. You will be missed by the community, Rest in Peace

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast