MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

Very shocking... I will miss him. Should we send flowers or something from all of us here on the forum??

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Wow, incredibly sad. I'm at a loss for words. John that's a great idea, if anyone who was close to him wishes to share any address with us I will send some flowers to his certainly grieving wife. He was such a great guy and has helped me out with so much over the years. He will be truly missed. Seriously, there aren't even words for how tragic this is.

Oh no..

I've only been here a short time, but he helped me and was very nice. I'm only 100 miles from Joplin, so he was a kindred Missourian. So sad. A silly little thing, but I saw he had Missouri under his avatar one day, and thought I'd show that too so we might strike up a partnership of MO collectors. Guess that won't happen now. My condolences to those of you who knew him well.

Mo just messaged me with the sad news. I am without words... RIP Eric.

?

My deepest heart felt condolences to his Family.
    So Sad!
    RIP Eric. You will be missed but not Forgotten!!
    If a collection is being taken for his family, Please let me know so that I can contribute.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Wow. I really don't know what to say I'm so shocked, he was a kindly and considerate man from my few interactions with him. I'm so sorry for his family. Life is fleeting, make sure those that you love know it every day.

A man of the greatest passion and ability in this hobby. His loss will be one that can never be filled. A true gentleman and friend to all.
    Requiescat in pace

Morris

Last year, when my WRF Gold Club thing expired, he messaged me and told me that he knows that I'm in college and that money is tight, and that he had gone and purchased another year membership for me. He went out of his way to spend $25 for me, and I was just an acquaintance. It's little things like that which separate a great man from a good one. I'll never forget that.

Out of respect for Eric, I will also refrain from posting the now seemingly trivial things I would have shared otherwise.

Terrible, terrible, terrible news! !

My Sincere condolences to Eric's family at this sad time.
    "Old cars" are my passion too, I never knew it was also Erics...

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

If there is a charity or fund the family has for donations can someone please post it?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast