Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

"In Memory Of Eric Zentner - An Untimely Passing"

Article about: In my deepest tears,,,,I have just received phone call that Eric Zentner has been killed in a car wreck. I recieved this call from his sister....as i am quite shaken. He was working on a 197

I am saddened shocked and feel ill over this news, of the 5 people on my friend list eric was one of them, he helped me countless times and commented on many of my posts, this is terrible news. RIP Eric and hopefully someday we meet on the other side.

Lets hope Eric's avatar, The Eye of Horus - does it's job and guides him well in the afterlife ......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

I think we should share some of his happier moments here to help with the sadness, here is a link I remember him posting and how excited he was to get this Police Tschacko, we shared an item of interest with this one.
    My new Tschako.

Dave, my computer won't let me quote you for some reason, but I wholeheartedly agree with the memorial name idea. I just want to point out that if we were to name a forum for Eric, then we also ought to name forums in memory of the late members Andy (AJ4010) and Rudolf Karl, as well as any other forum member who have passed since joining our great community here.

I am CRUSHED!!! Please, Chris, Larry, PM me! Anyone who talked on the phone with him! He always spoke so highly of you dudes and so many others! I have voicemails from him. I just can't listen right now!! He was so awesome!!!!

This saddens me...I didn't get to spend a lot of time with Eric at the SOS this year as I was really busy with my tables. We did get to go out to dinner one evening...we talked on the phone a few weeks after the show.

I don't think I have ever met someone in this hobby with as big a heart as Eric...this is the way that I will choose to remember him.

Rest in peace my friend...

Terribly tragic news. A somber reminder about the fragility of life. His presence on the forum will be sadly missed. My sincere condolences to his wife and family.
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

?

Tragic news ....

RIP Eric.

Terrible news!
    So sorry to hear. My condolences to the family.
    I always considered Eric to be one of the good guys.
    Ralph.
    RIP Eric.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I have been off the forum for some months due to personal reasons and this a shock to me,total shock. Eric was my mate and I will miss his chat's for sure. All my love mate and god bless your family.
    Dave

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast