Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Militaria Shop Photos

Article about: Last week I was in NorCal on vacation and on the way back to SFO made a qiuck stop to visit a 'bricks & mortar' militaria shop in Petaluma The Military Antiques Museum. They have been ar

Default Militaria Shop Photos

Last week I was in NorCal on vacation and on the way back to SFO made a qiuck stop to visit a 'bricks & mortar' militaria shop in Petaluma The Military Antiques Museum. They have been around for a while and I have bought the odd item or so from them. It has been a while since I made a visit to a shop. I took some general pictures, there was a nice variety of things, mainly US WW II & Korea, a range of weapons, webbing, books, TR and a small gallery of 'not for sale' prices were average goldilocks really. These are all I coudl get with my iphone while wrangling my 8 year old son ( who declared 'what an amazing place! This is the perfect shop for dad, it's like his Hat room at home.') and wife. So I don't have any 'detailed' shots, sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images

What a neat looking place. So it is a mix of a museum and a shop? I would stay even more broke than I am if something like that was around here. Maybe its good that I limit myself to shows!

Hi, that's a cool shop,thank you for taking the tine to post, could you please send me a link to the shop/web site?

Thank you,

Regards SK
    Last edited by Silberkreuz; 07-28-2014 at 03:57 PM.

If I was there they would have to sling me out when it closes.....what a cool place to visit,thanks for sharing..............

I think that is the same guy I used to get a catalog list from in the late 70's I remember it was in that town. timothy

A great looking shop, I could spend some time (and money) in there! Leon.

Very cool, a great place indeed.
    Thanks for showing.
    Cheers
    Nuno

Hi, does anybody have an email address for this shop, I looked it up on line and found an email address, but never had a reply.

Regards SK

Wow. How were their prices?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast