Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Militaria vendors in Germany?

Article about: Hello- I am traveling to Germany this summer, and while aware of the sensitivy of the topic, and the artifacts, I was wondering if anyone here at the forum knows of vendors that I could visi

Default Militaria vendors in Germany?

Hello-
    I am traveling to Germany this summer, and while aware of the sensitivy of the topic, and the artifacts, I was wondering if anyone here at the forum knows of vendors that I could visit while in Germany. My main focus would be weapons related accessories, holsters ( taschen ), and the boxes ( kasten ) they would have been shipped in, with a particular interest in the Waffenmeister kit(s).
    Thank you for taking time to read this, and for any replys.

What part of Germany will you be visiting?..

Current plans include Berlin, Munster ( Tank Museum ), Dresden, Nurnberg, and Berchestegaden.

Hello! The sellers prefer to sell by internet, so they can have many customers.
    In Germany ypu have laws for the weapons.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Quote by Kriegswaffen View Post
    Current plans include Berlin, Munster ( Tank Museum ), Dresden, Nurnberg, and Berchestegaden.
    Put Hamburg in your plans, there you have Weitze antiques and ZIB Militaria, both are stores and they have all you want.

p08kisteluger.jpgGentlemen, than you for your replies, and I'm not looking for firearms, just accessories. In particular the Waffenmeister chest, or hardware, as well as holsters, and other small items. The photo attached is an example of my work, and of my interested search for information regarding dimensions for boxes.

Indeed you can go to Weitze in Hamburg.