Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Militarische Antiquitaten, Luxembourg

Article about: Hi, Has anyone had any dealings with Militarische Antiquitaten in Luxembourg? militarische.com Does anyone know if they are a legit dealer? Apart from their website I can't find any informat

?

The internet exposes everything with a little searching. thanks for the update Larry

Lights some candles Gents ...it may or not be a long night
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    As seen here > Shop-militaria.com - Page 2 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

The toilet paper came just in time for this thread as its beginning to stink
    But he's a curator Larry........

Bzzzzzz ....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Lights some candles Gents ...it may or not be a long night
    Not so soon....we are having a great discussion on an thread about M35's. Eagerly awaiting his reply.

But...guess we shouldn't feed the trolls

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No worries Michael..the floor belongs to the truth finders ( You guys ) ..(study that WAF thread including what has already been posted about the same topic as Aldo has pointed out ......... and then make a wish and blow out the candles.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Oh...I saw that thread already LoL....

Seems like he has gone dark.....

But we are of course happy to hear from him. In this or the other thread. But doubtful

One of our forum sheriffs got him before I could...well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8OWNspU_yE

You aint no Harvard man !!
    poor soul..you were just too high strung

MAP
    ?

Quote by Nostradamus View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone had any dealings with Militarische Antiquitaten in Luxembourg?

militarische.com

Does anyone know if they are a legit dealer?

Apart from their website I can't find any information abouth them, and they only accept bank transfers :/

Many thanks

Nostradamus
    Well Nostradamus....I think you got your answer. Our Harvard Man was just a "troll", probably in the "employ" of this dealer

You can see his "true colors" in this thread linked below. But will need to be quick and view it before the "clean up crew" comes in and sanitizes it.

M35 Double Decal Heer

We aim to teach, learn and enjoy the hobby and company of fellow collectors. But we absolutely protect the integrity of the forum... absolutely. We do not tolerate those who deceive or cause trouble.

Welcome to the forum!

M35 Double Decal Heer

Well Done Gents !!

Thread closed !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2