Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Military channel bullshit....

Article about: Because noone would take on Stalin and Hitler together. They didn't have the power or the land forces neccessary. And didn't want to esculate the problem. Technically Britain and France shou

Default Re: Military channel bullshit....

Because noone would take on Stalin and Hitler together. They didn't have the power or the land forces neccessary. And didn't want to esculate the problem. Technically Britain and France should have declared war on the Soviet Union at the same time they declared war on Nazi Germany. This was an injustice to the Poles who fought like lions in the hope that Britain and France would mobilse. The greater miscarridge of justice for all Eastern Europeans came at the end of the war.

?

Exclamation Re: Military channel bullshit....

This type of thread does not belong on this forum ... PERIOD !

If people wish to discuss the ethics of WW2, please take it elsewhere.

So far this forum has been lucky enough to steer clear of threads that cause arguments, ... and it is going to stay that way.

Although Ade is away, .. take this as a generalised warning !

I hope all see sense !

Gary J.

Quote by Gary J View Post

So far this forum has been lucky enough to steer clear of threads that cause arguments, ... and it is going to stay that way.

I hope all see sense !

Gary J.
    Good call Gary, I agree 100%. You have my full support on this. I believe we also should try to curb crude language in titles and replies as well to ensure that we maintain a certain level of class...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Gentlemen....I too totally agree with Gary and Steve on this thread, NOT FOR THIS FORUM, just like relgion and politics.....go elswhere to discuss.

They murdered 6 million Jews and after the war EVERYONE in the country claimed to be in the underground resistance

Quote by Gary J View Post

I hope all see sense !

Gary J.

Agreed!

Now lets all go back to discussing militaria, battlefield relics and history (not peoples opnions)

Thanks

Danny

problem is media is run by the jews and as such they dont particularly want a positive look on anytihng germanic form that period for starters , secondlty of note is after reading citizen soldiers i was disgusted to find out that us ground troops rather enjoyed killing medics on the german side whereas most of the germans opted for cease fires etc to let the wounded be picked up not sayin it was like that all the time obv but its an interesting point

?

You have been warned by mods that this thread is not suitable for this forum and we do not encourage this sort of discussion here if you want to argue these types of topics there are plenty of other forums which will allow you to express your views again and again until it degenerates into the usual schoolboy insults and name calling but for the last time NOT HERE !!!

This thread is now closed.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2