Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

military dealer Naples Florida

Article about: Has anybody been to the antique military shop in Naples Florida. I was in the shop today and if this is the prices they get for items in Florida I'm a very rich man. Gary

?

Default military dealer Naples Florida

Has anybody been to the antique military shop in Naples Florida. I was in the shop today and if this is the prices they get for items in Florida I'm a very rich man. Gary

?

Default Re: military dealer Naples Florida

No members in Florida. This antique shop says they are the biggest military shop and dealer in Florida.

I have been to Homer Helter's (I think I got it right). A lot of the stuff is not for sale. I bought a DKiG there and returned it with no problem after it was deemed bad on a forum. Overall, I am not a medal or badge guy and this place is full of stuff like that. No SA or SS daggers, but if you are the only store in that part of Florida it is at least entertaining.

Mark

?

Yes that's the place they had all kinds of SS helmets lots of badges. Heer daggers for $900.00 and up sa daggers in the same range.

Nothing but carp there now.

?

A lot of money around Naples, of course, so inflated prices may not matter that much, especially to the many uninformed that have more money than good sense.
    There was another militaria dealer in Palm Beach. that used to attend the Max Show back in the 90's. who had very high prices, although they sold very little, if any TR era militaria. They had a decent website, good for a laugh if one knew what actual values were, but they apparently shut down years ago.

BobS

Its cheaper to live in Florida..but the standard of living unfortunately does not apply to the Militaria antique market.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill