Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

Article about: sorry if this has also been said i din not look at any of the comments, but if you are looking for a good and realistic ww2 sniper game you need to get- sniper elite v2- it is one of the bes

?

Default Re: military games i play in xbox 360, playstation and wii

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    R.U.S.E is not a first person shooter
    Sorry, I am unfamiliar with it and sincerely have no knowledge of the game.
    Had a friend that taught me military strategy board games played on a grand scale in Manhattan in the 1970's . We're talking hundreds of square feet at a minimum. Many retired military participants of rank and experience. He used to finish near the top of month long competition and defeat individual Col, Maj, and the occasional General. It used to really piss them of considering he was 15 through 17 years old, well studied and a formidable opponent at an early age. One British Col almost had an embolism during a particular thrashing. To make it interesting, sometimes they would introduce what should have been classified maps of Europe during the cold war and go all out using military tactics of the that era.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I have been playing video games my entire life, I remember when Pac Man came out for the atari 2600, I raced home from school and played till my thumbs fell off, but anyway I have an xbox 360 now, and play sports games sometimes, and I really liked call of duty untill my nephew turned me onto Battlefield 3, which IMO is alot better for an older player, it is more of a strategy and serious/realistic war shooter and has a bigger learning curve compared to COD which is full of 10 yr olds jacked up on mt dew just blasting away without any real skill involved. Just my opinion, they are both good games.
    HAHA no-one could beat me in pacman and I still have my atari console from 1980 still working

?

I had Sniper Elite on ps3 a first person shooter but a very cool game-great graphics and very bloody also a x-ray kill shot when you hit a vital area, shows the bullet entering and causing internal damage gory I know but very good to play and keeps you busy for days MOH also favourites with European assault and VANGUARD

?

HAHA no-one could beat me in pacman and I still have my atari console from 1980 still working
    Interestingly enough, in the 80's there was a particular Chinese restaurant/lounge that hand a pacman machine that the pacman moved about 10 - 20% faster when the ghost turned blue than any other machine we ever encountered - If play was on the menu on a particular night, we made special trips to that lounge - especially during happy hour....lol.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    Interestingly enough, in the 80's there was a particular Chinese restaurant/lounge that hand a pacman machine that the pacman moved about 10 - 20% faster when the ghost turned blue than any other machine we ever encountered - If play was on the menu on a particular night, we made special trips to that lounge - especially during happy hour....lol.
    I bet you zapped it with a electric ignition zapper and got free credits too hey hehehehe

?

I bet you zapped it with a electric ignition zapper and got free credits too hey hehehehe
    Not sure we knew that was possible - at least I didn't , but if we did - we likely would have tried it. I always wondered why Brian seemed to win all the time, I really didn't think he was all that good (or sober after happy hour for that matter). I may have just learned something new (that bastard). Life was so much simpler and games so much more challenging before the internet and cheat codes.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    X Box, ect - Shooting games, not necessarily or even remotely military strategy games, but exciting and fun none the less.
    Both Panzer and Allied General are map based strategy games.

panzer-general_10[1].jpg

Hearts of Iron 3, The Grandest of Grandest WW2 strategy games.
    Morris

Sniper elite2 was awesome fun, I loved the kill cam with the xray view of your kill shots, I played the bonus kill hitler mission, I winged him in the shoulder as he was running for his train causing him to stumble and bend over, then my killshot went right up his butt in slow mo xray vision, that was a special moment for me LOL

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Hearts of Iron 3, The Grandest of Grandest WW2 strategy games.
    Morris
    Bummer this one is not a console game! shame strategy games are hard to find for consoles that are not stressful (I haven't looked recently though)
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-15-2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: added text

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast