Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Military Mannequin

Article about: Do any of you guys know where to get the best mannequins for a full body uniform display would be? I dont really know where to post this in.

?

Default Military Mannequin

Do any of you guys know where to get the best mannequins for a full body uniform display would be? I dont really know where to post this in.

In Europe, I would reccomend at Dutch Company.

http://museummannequins.com/mannequins-nl.htm

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very life like..if you can get past the creepiness.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Far far too expensive. Might as well buy a Panzer tunic! Im looking for something that doesnt looks paper white but looks better then a fashion show one.

?

Really creepy, but I would never spend 7000 bucks on a silicon head. Im looking for something that in the 150-200 price range.

?

I would buy an expressionless one if you can. I think it detracts from the uniform/display and at that price range will look awful!

?

I agree, Im particuallry looking for an all wood one.(To display a tunic). But as I will inherit my great grand dads MP okinawa tunic I will need something to display it.