Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Military Quest

Article about: Hi, If anyone is interested tommorrow Sun, the Military Quest is on sky history. It is a forensics hunt to find out if Hitler did die in the bunker, There is a lot of evidence to say he didn

Default Military Quest

Hi,
    If anyone is interested tommorrow Sun, the Military Quest is on sky history. It is a forensics hunt to find out if Hitler did die in the bunker, There is a lot of evidence to say he didnt. So Sunday 9pm,
    Hitlers Escape. It might be good.
    dave.

Default Re: Military Quest

I've personally been recording the world at war thing every Friday on the military channel. The first one was interesting, but the second one was a lot of boring, extremely slow talking. But I'll check that thing out, I've always wondered why nobody was ever able to find Hitler's body

Hey you guys, we had a thread on this not too long ago. As I gave my humble opinion before, I'll bore you and do it again. No doubt Hitler put a bullet through his head in that bunker. I have read the books and memoirs by Lorinhoven, Junge, Gunsche, Misch, Linge, and Kempka. They all gave the same story. Several were held by the Russians for five years, split up, and they still gave the same story. By the time the Russians were 500 yards from the bunker, everybody was either drunk and getting ready to commit suicide or were trying to figure out how to save their own ass. Not one single person ever mentioned a complicated escape plan. At least four bodies were taken up to the garden, burned and buried. The courtyard was then obliterated with artillery for hours. Not much remained of any human remains. Just my thoughts, but I'm convinced that's the way it happened. I'm still open to watching the show. Let the debate begin

Take care,
    Jay

?

There was a story circulating a few years ago, that the Russians had, or claimed to have, Hitlers skull "tucked away in a corner somewhere".
    Never did find out if it was fact or fiction.