Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Military websides

Article about: by KSH Come to think of it Nick, Klaus has always charged premium prices for mint examples of EKs and he always sells them in the end because many collectors will pay up for such examples an

Default Re: Military websides

Quote by KSH View Post
    Come to think of it Nick, Klaus has always charged premium prices for mint examples of EKs and he always sells them in the end because many collectors will pay up for such examples and he knows that of course.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    I agree, I have bought mint EK's from him at a premium price many times, but this one has reached an all time high. I will be interested to see if it sells. It is a stunning W&L though !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

JMM
    ?

Thanks for your opinions and recomendations.
    I have a good opinion of Weitze, had seen Butschek but never signed in and will take a look at German WW2 Militaria and Great Militaria.com
    Thank you for your time

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Kai has alot of stuff but damn he's expensive!
    Very expensive, I shop there very often, but he has some good KM items
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I have also bought many times from Klaus Butschek, no complaints. As others have said, Kai and Wutze have some excellent items on their sites, if only I could win the lottery, I'd be over there in a flash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2