Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Missing Person

Article about: Austro-Hungarian Empire Royal family member. Princess Lotti of Windisch-Grätz (1925). Lived in county of Trieste cedas up to 1945. She was helped to escape in wwii from Trieste. A sterling s

silasp
    ?

Default Missing Person

Austro-Hungarian Empire Royal family member. Princess Lotti of Windisch-Grätz (1925).
    Lived in county of Trieste cedas up to 1945.
    She was helped to escape in wwii from Trieste.
    A sterling silver cigarette case was given as thanks for her escape in 1945.
    I wish all information anyone can provide as to her having lived and possibly her current family connections.
    I have in my possession the cigarette case gifted. It is engraved as in her handwriting and and her signature.

Sadelmann
    ?

Hi, I am Lotti's granddaughter, Sofia. A friend found your post and my grandmother, Lotti, would love to get in touch. She is alive and well and living in London. Please let me know if you would still like to contact her.
    Best wishes,
    Sofia

?

Hello Sofia,
    I just used the email option for this site and sent silasp a message about your reply to his original post. I know some time has past since his first request but I hope you can connect!!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

It would also be great to see a photo of the case and princess who gifted it in thanks for her escape?
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.