Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

moderators displays

Article about: Lol I need a dog walking coat like that ! If you want to donate it to me I'd be happy to rid you of this item

Default Re: moderators displays

Gentlemen....I have a small spare bedroom, which my wife (Bless her !) has kindly let me use as a depository for my militaria, I shall do a panoramic sweep ! Imperial and Bundeswehr militaria, my U.S. and Third Reich collections have long since gone, two divorces and a life long love of American and German cars made sure of that ! Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Wow oradour that's some collection !

?

Some do not realize how much time and labor it would take to photograph all of the things each of us have.
    I have been hoarding things since I was a kid in the 50's. Got serious about collecting after I got out of the military in 1969. That is 42 years ago now.

Awesome display Steve!

I like your uniform displays, for me seeing the mannequins with faces always freaks me out a little, yours look great! I think my favorite is your WW1 example with the fabric covered pickelhaube, I love it!

?

wowza!
    steve T your collection of relics is amazing!
    and ordour your collection is huge!
    very nice displays, gave me some ideas

Indeed great collections guys Can you send pics of each individual item please .... only joking !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I have noticed that the moderators have not shown there complete collections.
    They seem to show only bits of their collections in groups.
    you might want to wait for your wife to leave before you take everything out.
    if you do have a post with your complete collection please tell me

cheers

hope I dont cause any inconvenience.
    Didn't realise that it was obligatory for mods to show our whole collections , must have missed that in the forum rules !!!

I guess we are just like any other member , we post what we feel is relevant or appropriate.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

yeah, but i just havent seen the mods collections yet and thats why i asked if they had them posted. just currios to know the mods behind the spectacular war relics forums collections/displays look like.

?

I think the rest of the mods are a bit embarrassed to post now Steve has shown his collection! Superb display! It's funny, I see the Flecktarn cammo gear there as an item in a collection yet I can find no better clothing to go deer stalking in. If you want to swap your nice clean jacket for a slightly soiled/smelly one Steve just let me know!

My Mutterkreuz collection is posted in the Collections Forum and quite a few of my other bits are posted in the TR Decorations area.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It's funny, I see the Flecktarn cammo gear there as an item in a collection yet I can find no better clothing to go deer stalking in. If you want to swap your nice clean jacket for a slightly soiled/smelly one Steve just let me know!
    Adrian..I originally bought it to wear whilst walking the dog in the local nature reserve, but when it arrived and I saw its condition and its badges it went staight into the "room" !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast