Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

motörhead singer collection

Article about: I saw Motorhead play in the Sophia Gardens in Cardiff in 1979, it was the bomber tour and they had a massive model of a bomber on stage, just great and very very loud.

Default re: motörhead singer collection

I saw Motorhead play in the Sophia Gardens in Cardiff in 1979, it was the bomber tour and they had a massive model of a bomber on stage, just great and very very loud.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I was at that same tour, they played with Ozzy here in Canada in a double bill. L O U D. My ears are still ringing. My buddy got hit in the head with an empty 2 6 rye bottle someone tossed in the lineup while we were waiting to get in. He had a splitting headache the entire show lol. Imagine sitting through Motörhead and Ozzy with a pounding headache!

?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    I think he is a bit off to the wrong side of collecting... Otherwise he wouldn't decorate his Motorhead vinyl cover with a swastika on the forehead of that thing... Motorhead and Slayer are two bands i used to love but have many Neonazi references...
    If they can act insane, and/or dangerous for the 15year olds. Then flirting with forbidden simbols is the way to go, it seems with these bands.
    Even uncle Joe killed alot like adolf, a commie flag on the stage wouldnt be just as "scary" on most people.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I used to listen to Motorhead quite a lot. I've still got a decent collection of vinyl albums as I used to collect records at one time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Shame the vid didn't feature more of the 251/9 Kanonenwagen , that was a great piece of kit !!

Lemmy is a well known collector and has been for many years , lets not introduce a political sway into this thread please !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    He is a nice guy in person. I've met him at the Rainbow Bar and Grill in Hollywood once a few years ago. I hear that is his regular hang out and he can be found there quite often, don't know if it's true or not as I've not been in years.
    Lucky you! love Motorhead and Lemmy hes class, anyone can say what they want on his dress style but there is no swastikas on his original Motorhead tunic!

will trade hj straps for an autograph lol

theres a cuff your collection Mark Lemmys MotorPanzer one haha

Sad news, he's gone. It was his 70th birthday on Christmas Eve.

Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister Dies at Age 70

Lemmy Kilmister: Motorhead singer dead at age 70 - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

motorhead.jpg

“You know I’m born to lose, and gambling’s for fools, but that’s the way I like it baby!”

I saw him once back in the 80's in an amusement arcade in Blackpool, he was drunk and trying to rob a one-armed-bandit with a huge flick knife, ramming it in the slot. Legend.

R.I.P. Lemmy.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

RIP, Lemmy.

Sad he's gone! I just listened to"1916".

Mart

He's gone to that great War Room in the Sky...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast