Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My 2012 budget is gone!

Article about: Gday all, I recently used the last of my 2012, or to put it more accurately, my wife's tolerance to my collecting! I found two TR toy figures, one of Hitler behind a podium, and a SA flag be

?

Default My 2012 budget is gone!

Gday all,

I recently used the last of my 2012, or to put it more accurately, my wife's tolerance to my collecting!

I found two TR toy figures, one of Hitler behind a podium, and a SA flag bearer...elastolin types...thru Heer Butschek.

When they arrive I will post pics, but I have promised no more till January next year, but I have said that before!

I will have to content myself to digging into my modeling stash, 30 unbuilt kits, and reading of all your new pick ups!

Tony

Default Re: My 2012 budget is gone!

Good luck with that Tony.
    "Just one more little mint" (MP's Meaning of Life).
    Cheers mate
    Dave

welcome to the club

?

There's always just one more "wafer thin" peice!

?

I doubt I'd be able to find these figures in suh good nick again....and Katrina didnt get upset at me for buying them! We recently went to a toy museum here in Sydney where we saw a collection of these figures, hundreds of thrm, vehicles and all....so when these came along, I had to bite the bullet!

I have to say I may agree with your wife, you see, if you had brought a nice shiny medal (or two), awarded for some heroics on the front line, she would be able to see the bigger picture. For two small 5.5cm toy figures, I would be curtailing your spending too.

LOL.

And no, I wasn't tempted in the slightest, I prefer shiny, medally things as well.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

Well I did just buy her two Royal Doulton figurines for her Birthday.....

Not up on my Royal Doulton, are they the same as Christian Louboutin?? I had to buy my wife a pair of those.
    Rise & ReverberateGib mir wieder etwas Schönes

?

More than likely just as expensive!

- - Updated - -

Quote by stefanr View Post
    I have to say I may agree with your wife, you see, if you had brought a nice shiny medal (or two), awarded for some heroics on the front line, she would be able to see the bigger picture. For two small 5.5cm toy figures, I would be curtailing your spending too.

LOL.

And no, I wasn't tempted in the slightest, I prefer shiny, medally things as well.
    So I take it you saw the figures in question? I also picked up a HJ first aid kit tin...

They looked cool on the site. Cant wait to see your close-ups. Your own little ranting Hitler! I missed out on the cased 50 year faithful service medal he had that I have been looking for for 6 months. I was on the brink of throwing things when I saw it was sold.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast