Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

my first ss wehrpass

Article about: a big thanks to niclaus{marcus,wrf seller} for the opportunity to purchase my first ss wehrpass at a very reasonable price,its a low end starter,but im so pleased with it. i can recommend hi

?

Default my first ss wehrpass

a big thanks to niclaus{marcus,wrf seller} for the opportunity to purchase my first ss wehrpass at a very reasonable price,its a low end starter,but im so pleased with it. i can recommend him as he has been so helpful and patient with me. a very happy george w

Default Re: my first ss wehrpass

Hi George, sounds great. Come on don't be a tease, let's see some scans.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Yes George, please do share it with us all.

Regards,

Carl

The suspense is killing me....!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

ha,ha, my teasing days dissapeared 40 yrs since,if you view the paperwork sales section its on there,im unable to understand how to post pictures,sorry. i really appreciate everyones understanding of me, especially on the signed himmler document,you really are a great bunch of guys,you have all opened up a new world for me,and i love every minute of it,i thank you all, very sincerely,george w

Here you go, George.

A very nice addition to anyone's collection
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

that is most kind of you , thank you, i havnt got a collection yet,this is the first item of ss i have bought. thankfully i found this forum to educate and buy from. i dont need any other forum. this place suits me just fine,thanks again for your time in posting the pictures,i most appreciate it. regards george w

You're very welcome, George. Hopefully we will see you acquire some more good items like this in the near future.